These forward-looking statements may be identified by a reference to a future period or by the use of forward-looking terminology. Forward-looking statements are typically identified by words such as "expect", "believe", "foresee", "anticipate", "intend", "estimate", "goal", "strategy", "plan", "target" and "project" or conditional verbs such as "will", "may", "should", "could" or "would" or the negative of these terms, although not all forward-looking statements contain these words. Forward-looking statements by their nature address matters that are, to different degrees, uncertain. In the past, actual results have differed from those suggested by forward-looking statements and this may happen again. There may be other risks not presently known to Aurora, Better or their respective officers or that Aurora, Better or their respective officers presently believe are not material that could also cause actual results to differ materially.
The consolidated turnover in the 5 countries amounts to XOF 1455 billion, up 9% compared to December 2021. The activities of the Sonatel Group have also made it possible to collect XOF 297 billion for the States in respect of indirect taxes. .The Sonatel Group has contributed positively to the balance of payments for XOF 77 billion thanks to international traffic (communication) comparable to exports. The Sonatel Group is also the sports partner and sponsor of national teams in several countries, notably in Senegal, Mali, Guinea, and Guinea Bissau. Commenting on the publication of these results, Sékou Dramé, General Manager of the Sonatel Group declared:the Sonatel Group has again realized its forecasts and showed a capacity of resilience in all the countries of presence despite a difficult social economic context.1 month ago MarketScreener
Contango : Unaudited Interim Results for the 6 months to 30 November 2022 02/24/2023 | 02:27am EST Send by mail :Name : First name : From * : To * : (You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas) Message : * Required fields Contango Holdings Plc / Index: LSE / Epic: CGO / Sector: Natural Resources 24 February 2023 Contango Holdings Plc ('Contango' or the 'Company') Unaudited Interim Results for the six months to 30 November 2022 Contango Holdings Plc, the London listed natural resource development company, announces its results for the six-month period ended 30 November 2022. Highlights £7.5 million raised ("Fundraise") in October 2022 at 6p to support the Lubu Coal Project ("Lubu") to first coking coal production from Q1 2023. Delivery of the Lubu wash plant in early February and assembly ahead of commissioning in March 2023 - capacity to produce 20,000 tonnes per month. Lubu Coal Project ('Lubu') - known as the Muchesu Coal Mine in Zimbabwe Contango has a 70% interest in Lubu, with the remaining 30% held by local partners. The primary focus during the period under review was on the preparation of the site for commercial mining and coking coal production, and also advancing commercial discussions regarding coking coal offtake.1 month ago MarketScreener
"Entre Lomas Río Negro" means the block named "Entre Lomas Río Negro," located in the Province of Río Negro, Argentina. "Vista Argentina" means Vista Energy Argentina S.A.U. Brief Description of the Parties Involved in the Transaction Vista Energy Argentina S.A.U Vista Energy Argentina S.A.U., a subsidiary of Vista Energy, S.A.B. Vista Argentina's sole shareholder is Vista Energy Holding I S.A. de C.V. Vista Argentina is a subsidiary of Vista Energy, S.A.B. Vista Argentina Corporate Name Vista Energy Argentina S.A.U.1 month ago MarketScreener
This section discusses the results of our operations for the year ended December 31, 2022 compared to the year ended December 31, 2021 and the year ended December 31, 2021 compared to the year ended December 31, 2020 . These performance indicators include measurements of operating revenue, change in operating revenue, operating income, operating margin, net income, diluted earnings per share, cash provided by operating activities and capital expenditures. The following sections provide details of material cash requirements from known contractual and other obligations as of December 31, 2022 . At December 31, 2022 , our weighted average cost of debt was 3.2% and weighted-average life of debt was 4.7 years. At December 31, 2022 , 78% of our debt was fixed rate and the remaining 22% was variable rate.1 month ago MarketScreener
In addition, the Company presents: Tenant Billings, Tenant Billings Growth, Organic Tenant Billings Growth and New Site Tenant Billings Growth. New Site Tenant Billings: Day-one Tenant Billings associated with sites that have been built or acquired since the beginning of the prior-year period. Organic Tenant Billings: Tenant Billings on sites that the Company has owned since the beginning of the prior-year period, as well as Tenant Billings activity on new sites that occurred after the date of their addition to the Company’s portfolio. Organic Tenant Billings Growth: The portion of Tenant Billings Growth attributable to Organic Tenant Billings. New Site Tenant Billings Growth: The portion of Tenant Billings Growth attributable to New Site Tenant Billings.1 month ago MarketScreener
MARKET WRAPSStocks:European stocks were slightly weaker on Tuesday, with sentiment cautious, as geopolitical tensions combined with worries over U.S. interest rates. Energy:Oil prices edged lower in Europe as investors monitored the outlook for U.S. interest rates, China's reopening and Russian crude output. With concerns also present about the destination for interest rates in the U.S., Wednesday's release of the Federal Reserve's latest meeting minutes will be a key focus this week. Engie 2022 Net Profit Fell Despite Revenue Growth - UpdateEngie SA on Tuesday posted rising revenue for 2022 and set its dividend for the year, although net profit declined on impairment and credit losses and provisions. The French utility company reported net profit of 216 million euros ($230.8 million) from EUR3.66 billion the previous year.1 month ago MarketScreener
Orion Engineered Carbons S A : - Form 8-K 02/16/2023 | 04:44pm EST Send by mail :Name : First name : From * : To * : (You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas) Message : * Required fields ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS INVESTOR CONTACT: Wendy Wilson Investor Relations +1 281-974-0155 Orion Engineered Carbons Announces Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial ResultsHOUSTON-February 16, 2023-Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE: OEC), a specialty chemical company, today announced financial results for the full year and fourth quarter of 2022. About Orion Engineered Carbons Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE: OEC) is a leading global supplier of carbon black, a solid form of carbon produced as powder or pellets. For a reconciliation of these non-U.S. GAAP financial measures to the most directly comparable U.S. GAAP measures, see table titled Reconciliation of Non-GAAP to GAAP Financial Measures. - 6 - ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS However, other companies and analysts may calculate non-GAAP financial measures differently, so making comparisons among companies on this basis should be done carefully. © Publicnow 2023 All news about ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS S.A. 04:44p Orion Engineered Carbons S A : - Form 8-K PU 04:40p Orion Engineered Carbons S.a. : Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial S.. AQ 04:37p Earnings Flash (OEC) ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS S.A. Posts Q4 Revenue $462.1M, vs. Street.. MT 04:36p Orion Engineered Carbons Announces Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results BU 02/15 Orion Achieves Gold Rating, Higher Sustainability Score From EcoVadis BU 01/24 Orion Sharply Reduces Air Emissions with New Technology at Borger, Texas, Plant BU 01/24 Orion Engineered Carbons Sharply Reduces Air Emissions with New Technology at Borger, T.. CI 01/17 Orion Engineered Carbons Announces Full Year and Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Release D.. BU 01/11 UBS Adjusts Orion Engineered Carbons' Price Target to $24 From $23, Maintains Buy Ratin.. MT 2022 Orion Upgraded to 'B' By Environmental Reporting Group CDP AQ Analyst Recommendations on ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS S.A. 01/11 UBS Adjusts Orion Engineered Carbons' Price Target to $24 From $23, Maintains Buy Ratin.. MT 2022 UBS Adjusts Orion Engineered Carbons Price Target to $23 From $25, Maintains Buy Rating MT 2022 UBS Adjusts Orion Engineered Carbons Price Target to $25 From $24, Maintains Buy Rating MT1 month ago MarketScreener